Terms And Conditions
Welcome to the www.lisa.property (“the Website”) Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using the Website you agree to these terms and conditions and you agree to use the Website in accordance with all applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not continue to use the Website. We’ll keep these terms and conditions up to date at www.lisa.property. Please review these Terms and Conditions regularly as we may at any time change these terms and conditions and all changes will be effective immediately and you will be deemed to have accepted any changes from the moment they are made. We hope that you enjoy using our Website and if you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions or the Website itself then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that when we say “we”, “us” and “our” in these terms and conditions we mean Flanchford Property Management Limited (“Lisa.Property”) a company registered in the United Kingdom under company registration number 10620149 with a registered address at 4 High Street, Alton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, GU34 1BU “you” means the user of the Website.
Any software that may be made available to download from this Website (”Software”) is the copyrighted work of Lisa.Property. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the End User Licence Agreement (”Licence Agreement”). An end user agrees to the Licence Agreement terms by installing, copying, or using the Software. The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the Licence Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, the copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the Licence Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENCE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY WARRANTED IN THE LICENCE AGREEMENT, LISA.PROPERTY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID.
Lisa.Property assumes the copyright of its products and they do not accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of using their products or any information, downloads or links contained in it. The Lisa.Property online software solution itself is provided ‘as is’ without express or implied warranty.
Lisa.Property reserves the right to alter any of the company’s products or published technical data relating thereto at any time without notice.
WHO OWNS MY DATA?
Other than the rights and interests expressly set forth in this Agreement by Lisa.Property, you own your data and retain all rights, title, and interest in the data you store with Lisa.Property.
You grant to Lisa.Property, an irrevocable, non-exclusive, non-terminable, royalty-free licence to use any of your tenanted property details for the purposes of our own self-promotion and marketing including but not limited to including the location (but not address) of a property on our website. Lisa.Property will not disclose information about identifiable individuals or properties, but we may provide aggregate information (for example, we may confirm that 50 tenanted properties are located within a certain town or country).
If you have decided to pay the monthly subscription fee for Lisa.Property then the fee will be taken directly from your bank account via direct each month, using our secure payment partner GoCardless. If any of your payments fail due to lack of funds then you will be notified of this via ourselves and GoCardless. In order to continue using Lisa.Property you will need to make the payment that is due.
Lisa.Property will give customers fourteen (14) days grace period to continue using the software. If the payment has not been made within fourteen (14) days, Lisa.Property will automatically lock.
You will need to continue making the rental payments to regain access to Lisa.Property.
If the payment is not made within one (1) month of the last successful payment then the payment agreement/subscription will be cancelled and you will need to set up a new subscription agreement to regain access to Lisa.Property.
Payments may be made via Direct Debit only. Your Lisa.Property subscription will automatically be re-billed monthly. Any billing cancellations or changes will be actioned before the next billing date provided that you notify us in writing five days in advance.
If you have decided to pay for the advertising service, a one-off fee will be charged using our secure payment partner, Stripe.
Lisa.Property will provide customers with three months of advertising on Zoopla and PrimeLocation, after which the advertisements will be stopped. If you wish to continue advertising, the service will have to be purchased again.
You have a choice of different Lisa.Property Plans. The benefits of each package are displayed on the Lisa.Property website.
i. Benefits of the Free Account…
ii. Benefits of the Premium Account…
General Plan Terms.
· All the applicable prices for our Plans are displayed on our Website. Time is of the essence in relation to all payments. All payments are final and no refunds shall be issued to you for monthly subscriptions. Lisa.Property will provide a pro rata refund on all annual subscriptions that are cancelled in accordance with a minimum of thirty (30) days written notice to Lisa.Property.
· The Plans displayed on the Website represent the full services being provided. Any extra benefits must be agreed with Lisa.Property and additional fees may be required.
· If you wish to cancel a Plan for whatever reason; such acts will immediately trigger Lisa.Property’s right to recover as a debt the full term price and all outstanding amounts under these Terms and to retain all monies received from you. You agree in advance to the settlement of damages to Lisa.Property that will arise from your cancellation. You acknowledge that this section provides for reasonable liquidated damages, and not a penalty, and bears a reasonable relation to the damages Lisa.Property will sustain, which are uncertain and difficult to estimate at this time.
· These Terms and Conditions constitute the sole and exclusive contract between the parties, and supersede any and all prior oral or written and all contemporaneous oral, contracts, promises, or understandings among them, pertaining to the transactions contemplated in these Terms and Conditions. The parties agree that no express or implied representations, warranties, or inducements have been made by any party to any other party except as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
· If you avail of a Free Plan and you do not access the Plan for a period of six (6) months then your subscription and all data will be deleted.
· If you avail of a cancelled Premium Plan, your subscription and all data will be deleted six (6) months after the subscription expiry date.
· Where accounts have been deleted, a user will be able to start a new subscription with new data should they wish to do so in the future.
All Lisa.Property users are entitled to free support as part of their subscription. This includes telephone, chat and email support.
Full server backups are performed automatically on all accounts. For the Premium plans additional off-site backups run daily and each backup copy is kept for 90 days. On the paid subscription plans, customers are entitled to an individual database restore service.
You acknowledge and agree that the Website is being provided for use as is, and therefore you will not have any plea, claim or demand against Lisa.Property in respect to the Website’s properties, limitations or compatibility with the your needs. The use of the Website is accordingly being made at the your sole and entire risk, without warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security or accuracy.
Lisa.Property does not warrant the validity, accuracy, completeness, safety, legality, quality, or applicability of the Content streamed from any other third party host websites or anything said or written by its Providers, including any information contained in any Provider listing. Lisa.Property will not be liable for any damages sustained due to reliance such information provided by any Provider.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Lisa.Property and (as applicable) its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and any of our third party information service providers or other representatives harmless against any and all claims demands, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal costs, however arising resulting from any violation or breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or any claims made by or liabilities to any third party resulting from any activities conducted under your account, your use or misuse of the Website, including but not limited to posting content on the Website, entering into transactions with other website users, contacting others as a result of their postings on the Website, infringing any third party’s intellectual property or other rights, or otherwise arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Lisa.Property is not a financial, legal or tax advisor and cannot give financial or other professional advice.
If such advice is needed we urge you to seek the opinion of an appropriate professional in the relevant field. We care about your success and therefore encourage you to take appropriate advice before you put any of your resources, financial or otherwise at risk.
1. Lisa.Property also offers you the opportunity through our Website to generate third party Legal Documents.
2. Lisa.Property makes no representation or warranty that any Legal Documents will be suitable for your intended use as we are not aware of your particular legal requirements. You should always consult a legal professional regarding your use of the Legal Documents.
3. The total liability of Lisa.Property for any legal document that you purchase is the actual amount of the purchase. Lisa.Property shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense which is: indirect or consequential loss; or economic loss, or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it. This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies.
4. The Legal Documents are available on an “as is” basis and Lisa.Property makes no representation and gives no warranty that the third party Legal Documents that you purchase on our Website are provided by solicitors or barristers in practice.
5. Even if the Legal Documents are drafted by a practising solicitor or barrister does not of itself indicate that the service is suitable for your use.
6. Please note that legislation is subject to constant change so it is your responsibility to ensure that your document reflects any future changes.
7. Lisa.Property does not have the expertise to advise on any legal matters.
8. The Legal Documents may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
9. Lisa.Property is not responsible for any action you decide to take as a result of using the Legal Documents.
10. Legal Documents are valid only within the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
11. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Lisa.Property against all third party claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out your use of the Legal Documents.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts in London to settle any disputes in connection or arising out of the use of the Website.
You may not assign your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party.
The failure of Lisa.Property to enforce any strict provision of any of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of its right to subsequently enforce such a provision or any other term or conditions.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Website provides links to other websites and access to content, Content and services from third parties. Lisa.Property is not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, such third party websites. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You acknowledge and agree that Lisa.Property is not responsible for third party content accessible from the Website and that you bear all risks associated with such content.
Lisa.Property may include in the Website, advertisements on its own behalf or paid advertisements on behalf of interested companies and/or individuals. By clicking on the advertisements, the User may be shifted to a web site of the advertiser or receive other messages, information or offers from the advertiser. You acknowledge and agree that Lisa.Property is not liable for the privacy practices of advertisers or the content of their web sites, information, messages or offers. You are wholly liable for all communications with advertisers and for all transactions subsequently executed.
If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions is found by a court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable such provision shall be deemed to be deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
All notices/communications shall be sent to and by Licensor either by post to our office premises at Lisa.Property, Lowry House, 17 Marble Street, Manchester, M2 3AW or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.